Performance Marketing Manager Needed In Dubai
|performance marketing manager – Jumia|
As Performance Marketing Manager, youâ€™re responsible for managing a team of PPC analysts throughout Africa & Europe (with hubs in Paris, Ivory Coast, Morocco and Egypt), performing account analysis and rolling up analyses to the Heads of SEM / Performance / Online Marketing. The information and knowledge managers obtain from analysts and accounts is used by the Head of SEM to form a strategy and improve marketing automation. Youâ€™ll be fully responsible for the efficient day to day management of assigned ventures, focusing on maximizing growth opportunities.
In particular you will:
- Manage a team of Paid Marketing Analysts located in Paris, Cairo, Abidjan and Casablanca. Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of venture Goals & Metrics. E.g. account sales, profitability, lead generation, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service.
- Explores opportunities and facilitates campaigns through all SEM Channels with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and develop strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with venture goals.
- Contributing to continuous improvement by proactively assessing SEM practices and methodogy.
- Assist with formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords & potential marketing channels, analyzing competitors, and testing
- Monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics for assigned ventures.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to venture goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a performance driven atmosphere. Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation. Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) (3+ years) â€“ e-commerce or travel background preferred.
- Mastery of MS Excel. Google Apps + Google Apps Script is a plus.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing). AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Data Science & Machine Learning experience / formation / side projects is a plus.
Performance Marketing Manager – Jumia (Full Time)