Aksu(Akwa Ibom state University) Post utme Registration 2017 is out
The Akwa Ibom state university post utme registration form is now out for 2017 utme candidates.
The portal for 2017 utme registration starts on the 30th of August, 2017 and closes on the 11th of September, 2017.
To register for the 2017 Akwa Ibom state university post utme, below are the procedures to follow:
- Login to portals.aksu.edu.ng, Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page.
- Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR icon.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that wish to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening fee using e-transact.
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above.
- The payment status on the right side of the page should now show .
Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document (with sizes not more than 50KB) (I) WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
(II) Certificate of origin.
(III) 2017 UTME result printout.
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Important notice for Akwa Ibom state University (AKSU) post utme candidates:
(a) Candidates are to appear for PUTME screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2017 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii) Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard/PUTME screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
(e) Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise for now.
Akwa Ibom state university (AKSU) Post utme screening schedule
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) post UTME screening exercise will hold from 18th September, 2017 to the 22nd of September, 2017 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00am daily.
The screening schedule is as follows:
Monday (18/09/2017) — Faculties of Agriculture, Arts, Education, and Department of Mass Communication.
Tuesday (19/09/2017) — Faculty of Engineering
Wednesday (20/09/2017) — Faculty of Science, Departments of Economics and Marketing.
Thursday (21/09/2017) — Departments of Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration and Political Science.
PS: It is likely that those who did a change of course to AKSU may experience difficulty in applying for 2017 AKSU post utme.
If you found these errors listed below, it might because you applied to Akwa Ibom state university as second choice. Or you did a change of course to AKSU and JAMB hasn’t updated your details to AKSU.
- User details unavailable etc..
- Cut off point is 160
Follow question, problems and solutions, kindly use the comment box to get FAST assistance.